The local Conservative association represents members of the Conservative Party of Canada in the electoral district of the Northwest Territories.
There are several benefits to being a member of the Northwest Territories Conservative Association, including the opportunity to:
- Initiate policy and constitutional development within the Conservative Party
- Play an active role in local election campaigns
- Help decide who the local Conservative candidate will be
- Attend regional and national conventions
- Have a vote on the next Conservative Leader
- Elect the local Conservative board of directors
- Be the eyes and ears of the Conservative Party in the community
- Receive invitations to special Conservative events
- Be kept up to date on local and national activities within the Conservative Party
If you don't like the direction of the Trudeau government, make sure to do something about it. Join our Conservative team by visiting www.conservative.ca/membership.